Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crochet in the sun


The weather has been a bit up and down lately so any opportunity for a quick few rows in the sunshine is wonderful. I have had my eye on this scarf pattern for ages and even though it's still summer here, and a bad time to be making scarves, I just couldn't help it. I found this pattern on Ravelry and it belongs to Kathryn Nunes and is called a Van Ness Scarf. It starts with four magic rings joined together, then you work from the middle up. Once that length is finished you go back to the middle and work from the middle down until the scarf is complete.
I can't believe how fast it is growing and just how easy it is. I thought it would have been so much trickier when I first spotted the pattern. I can see this becoming a regular gift idea!
For a treat I have ordered myself a new crochet book today which should hopefully arrive in the next week or so. I'm sure it will fill me with inspiration!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! Have a fab day.